Coordinate Men's Clothing: Colors and Pattern Matching
How to match colors for mens dress shirts and mens dress pants?
How to coordinate checks with stripes?
What are the colors suitable between my suits and ties?
Are the colors and patterns matching my suits and ties?
These questions kept popping up because men generally has a poorer power of visualization than women. Men
can not imagine the way things look like based on the colors and patterns through imagination. So there is
a strong reliance for pictures to provide guidance for men's dressing.
Therefore, I will attempt to address these concerns and provide the fundamental information necessary to
achieve the best coordination. When we look at color coordination, there are two aspects to focus on:
Coordinating mens clothing against our complexion and creating color harmony between different hues and
For dealing with colors involving our complexion, we would not want to wear colors that brings out the
negative aspect of our complexion. For example, if you are very fair with light colored hair, then you
should not be wearing pale colored shirts like yellow or white that will wash out your facial complexion
further. Instead choose earthy colors to warm up the face with vibrancy.
Color combination between clothing would require the understanding of hues and tones. It is the similarity
and contrasting criteria of hues and tones that brings the harmony when combining these colors. We must
learn how to use the vivid colors against the dull and light colors to accentuate different parts of your
men's clothing. It catches attention and yet not steal the focus away from your face.
For mixing pattern, there is coordination between pattern of same design and patterns of different
designs. The ultimate challenge is mixing three or four patterns together but not looking ridiculous at
all. The fundamental art of working with patterns is the understanding of scales and sizes of patterns so
that you can merge them together without creating tension or strong clashing vibration.
Overall, the aim of coordination for colors and patterns is to achieve naturalness as well as bringing out
the best blend that brightens up the man's overall look.
In order to learn the art of achieving the best coordination, we would have to play around with our
clothing to realize the concept. Thereafter, mixing and matching colors and patterns would just come as a
natural flow in you. It is through the consistent trial and error that we build up our knowledge of what
goes with what and how we can best coordinate them.
- Private Aircraft is Today's Hottest Business Tool
- Taking Your Readers Attention to a New Level
- Grout Sealing Made Easy
- Extracts of Love and Relationships
- Social Bookmarking And Why Its Fast Becoming The New Wave For Free Traffic Generation
- Respect your Visitors
- The Power and Profit of Affiliate and Joint Venture Partnerships
- Things To Know About Affiliate Marketing
- Step Eight: Repeat Steps One Through Seven for More Effectiveness in Irresistible Force Management
- Automation, the future of Office Management
- An Introduction to eBay
- Home Based Business: The Ultimate And Easiest Way To MAke Money!
- All About Solar Panels and Solar Power Installation
- How to Sell Jewelry Wholesale
- The Unique Opportunity to Catch the Revolutionary Agel Enterprise Wave to Financial Freedom!
- Project Management - You Give Me The Feature Creeps
- Niche Blogs and WHY They Make Such An Excellent Affiliate Marketing Tool
- Maximize Your Home Business Promotions and Make Money Fast with these Proven Strategies
- Internet Business Info That You Need When Starting a Business
- Colorado Mortgage Programs
- Coordinate Men's Clothing: Colors and Pattern Matching
- Online auction sites are the largest online marketplace
- Ten Questions You Need to Ask Before You Book a Speaker
- Washing Clothes When Backpacking
- Real Estate In Cary, NC - Can Where You Live Affect Your Quality Of Life
- Online Private Investigation
- The Benefits of Business Improvement Programs
- How Do I Choose A Home Based Business?
- Storage Facilities Benefit More People Than You Think
- How To Use A Tell A Friend Script To Drive Traffic
- Affiliate Programs
- Article Marketing
- Business Ethics
- Business Management
- Business Negotiation
- Business Opportunities
- Business Strategy
- Careers & Jobs
- Credit Cards
- Customer Service
- Home Based Business
- Human Resources
- Online Business
- Project Management
- Real Estate
- Small Business
- Work At Home
- Family Finance
- Personal Finance